Catch up with old classmates.
Our Lady of Mount Carmel (Third and Wolf streets)
• Class of June ’61. Looking for alumni interested in a reunion. Email email@example.com.
• Class of 1978. 40th reunion. April 28, 7 to 11 p.m. B&T’s Catering, Southampton Hall, Southampton. Theme: Disco Divas and Deadheads. DJ Jeff Gross, a class of ’78 member, will be bringing Rusty Stone, from the ’70s band, the Trammps. Photo booth with disco, Deadhead and other props will be available. Elementary and junior high photo sessions. Souvenir ad book to all attendees. www.nehs78.com, 215–816–4426, firstname.lastname@example.org or 609–238–0077.
• Class of 1968. 50th reunion. June 8. Painters and allied trades hall, 2980 Southampton Road. 7–11 p.m. DJ Vinny Ro, buffet, open bar. $40 per person. Couples welcome. Joe Murphy (215–840–8018, email@example.com), Bill Bunting (609–405–0538, firstname.lastname@example.org), Paul Rotondi (215–379–1134, email@example.com).
• Class of January 1958. 60th reunion in May. Looking for classmates. Helene Rosenstein Lees: 856–428–6124 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Visit HullNumber.com for a listing of reunions. The site is a free service enabling Navy shipmates to renew old friendships. There are currently more than 8,700 Navy ship, submarine and air squadron personnel rosters listed. ••