Here are the guidelines for applying.
The Philadelphia Mills Advisory Council has issued its guidelines for the distribution of the annual community funds received from the Simon Corporation.
The deadline is March 1 to apply for funds.
Application forms are available by emailing Jack Irwin at email@example.com
Forms may be sent to the PMAC, P.O, Box 21189, Philadelphia, PA 19154–0389 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are the guidelines:
• All requests for funds should be submitted on the grant application form and signed by an officer or authorized person of the organization.
• All requests must be submitted by organizations located within the FMAC membership boundaries (ZIP code 19154) and must benefit the immediate community.
• An actual amount of money must be requested (no approximate figures), with any additional details and support for the proposed expenditures.
• Requests must be emailed or postmarked by March 1 of the year funds are to be distributed.
• All requests will be reviewed and voted upon by the council, and approved funds will be distributed by June 30.
• The council will have no liability or responsibility subsequent to the distribution of the funds.
• Upon being granted funds, the funded organization and the council will sign an agreement at the time of the check presentation. This agreement will include a release of liability and responsibility on the part of the council and will state how the funds will be used by the recipient organization. Any interest earned on these funds will be returned to the council and any monies not used by March 1 of the year following the receipt of the funds will also be returned to council. The council will also have the right to ask for a pre- and a post-inspection and/or audit of the funds received. The scheduling for this inspection and/or audit will be coordinated by the council’s vice president. If the amount of the award is large enough, the council may require the creation of a separate account by the organization that has received the award.
• If an organization is not granted funds, it may re-submit a request the following year.
• The names of the organizations receiving funds will be published through a news release.
• No funds will be granted to an individual. ••