Don’t get the Northeast Times delivered to your house?
Here are some places to find the paper each Wednesday:
• Wawa: 7913 Oxford Ave.; 801 Cottman Ave.; 6858 Rising Sun Ave.; Castor and Tyson avenues; Castor and Solly avenues; 9456 State Road; Frankford and Linden avenues; Grant Avenue and Blue Grass Road; Grant Avenue and Academy Road; Academy and Byberry roads; Harbison Avenue and Comly Street; Frankford Avenue and Gilham Street; Tyson Avenue and Roosevelt Boulevard; Frankford and Sheffield avenues; Street and Hulmeville roads, Bensalem.
• Honor boxes: Rhawn Street and Pine Road train station; Jeanes Hospital, 7600 Central Ave.; Dining Car, 8826 Frankford Ave.; Frankford and Robbins avenues.
•7-Eleven: Cottman Avenue and Pennway Street; Frankford Avenue and Academy Road; Holme Avenue and Welsh Road; Torresdale Avenue and Disston Street; Cottman and Brous avenues; Frankford Avenue and Decatur Street.
• Country Club Diner, 1717 Cottman Ave.
• Pizza Roma, 7300 Bustleton Ave.
• Holmesburg Pharmacy, 8039 Frankford Ave.
• Jack’s Newstand, 9915 Frankford Ave.
• Sunoco, Ashton and Willits roads.
• Welsh Road Library, 9233 Roosevelt Blvd.
• Four Seasons Diner, 2811 Cottman Ave.
• Lawncrest Library, 6098 Rising Sun Ave.
• Greater Northeast Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce, 8025 Roosevelt Blvd., Suite 200.